Hua Hin: The most charming & traditional Thai holiday resort that combines the attractions of a modern travel destination with the charismatic and fascination of a still active fishing port. While most other Thai destinations cater mainly to foreign tourists, Hua Hin is a holiday resort for both foreigners and Thais.
Besides its great 5 mile (8 kilometer) long beach Hua Hin provides accommodation options of all levels, great restaurants of all cuisines and price levels, and last but not least the highest density of world class golf courses anywhere in Thailand such as the most famous Banyan & Black Mountain, we are going to play both of them, plus inspecting some local properties for investment, vacation and possibly for retirement purpose. Please join us if you are interested.
Date：29 Oct ~ 02 Nov, 2017
Golfers: HK$ 9,290/pax
Single Room Surcharge: HK$ 2,950/pax
- Cathay Pacific(CX) Hong Kong<>Bangkok Economy Class Round trip Ticket
- 4 nights at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin or similar grade hotel twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast + 1 welcome dinner
- Banyan Golf Club 18 holes green fee + caddie +golf cart
- Black Mountain Golf Club 18 holes green fee + caddie +golf cart
- Bangkok Airport<> Hua Hin Hotel <> Hua Hin Golf Club all transportation service
- Tour Guide service
- Hong Kong TIC Levy
- 29 Oct (Sun): Hong Kong depart to Bangkok, transfer to Hua Hin hotel to check in, and welcome dinner/free for leisure
- 30 Oct (Mon): Breakfast, go for 1st round of golf, afternoon free for leisure or inspection of properties with local consultants.
- 31 Oct (Tue): Breakfast, free for leisure, or play additional golf at Springfield / Seapine GC or inspection of properties with local consultants.
- 01 Nov (Wed): Breakfast, 2nd round of Golf, afternoon free for leisure
- 02 Nov (Thu): Breakfast & check out, transfer to Bangkok Airport back to Hong Kong
- 29 Oct CX 615 Hong Kong >Bangkok 1000/1205
- 02 Nov CX 708 Bangkok >Hong Kong 1740/2125
- There is no tour leader for this trip, but will have local guides to assist.
- Price excludes airport taxes, airport construction fee, security charges which is around HK$ 450/pax
- Price excludes travel insurance and participants are suggested to purchase relative travel insurance
- The above is standard itinerary, if you require upgrade, play more golf or add items, please contact our booking office