ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

Funny experience at Golf corner

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 參與者
        golf141 on #60379

I had great experience with Ray for reshafting my driver back 2 years ago at his workshop in DB, lately I went to visit him in CWB for an advice on my putter, as he was not there, I was served by other staffs, frankly speaking the bold guy (Romero?) was trying to sell me everything that I don’t need. I tried to ask a technical question but than the other guy (white hair) who were smoking in the work shop just pretended that he was busy… I felt very annoyed and left immediately…
        I felt much better served at DB by Ray, just hate facing this kind of situation, maybe I am just getting old and grumpy…

回覆
      • 參與者
        cohiba123 on #60562

除左阿Ray叫做似有d人性外其它真係一塌糊塗

回覆
      • 參與者
        cohiba123 on #60563

個白頭佬叫 Philip,去白石裝桿啦,平靚正又專業

回覆
      • 參與者
        wilzay on #60710

I also hv had bad experience with this shop, especially the white hair guy. just like 狗眼, so I sware I never go there again.

回覆
      • 參與者
        golf141 on #60881

My friend was there recently, he said he had a funny talk, basically the guy (the bold) was trying to teach my friend who is a single handicapped about how to hit a ball….and when my friend ask him how often he is on the course, he said he doesn’t play well…LOL

回覆
      • 參與者
        akwok on #60965

I have taken my clubs for replacing the grips there but found re-grips not aligned. I had to spend more to do it again at KSC workshop which I consider more professional.

回覆
      • 參與者
        ninjagolfer on #65798

My hybrid which was reshafted there broke twice. Never again

Used to visit when Alvin was there . Philip is the worse

回覆
      • 參與者
        trendeast on #68217

They tipped the shaft of my hybrid. Ended up selling after 3 rounds as I could not hit it. Now I switch to Puragolf which is much more professional. My friend goes to KSC which he highly recommends also.

回覆
      • 參與者
        cohiba123 on #69179

白頭佬Philip 走左,一天光曬.

回覆
      • 參與者
        golf141 on #69321

I went there recently to change my putter grip, switched to a Superstoke, in fact they have charged me over HKD 300.-, a week later I was walking in TST, one of the shop have the same grip and offer HKD 200.- with changing cost… I am done with it!

回覆
      • 參與者
        cleveland madness on #69874

They assume every customer is a moron and a chump. When they realize you’re a little smarter than they imagine, they show attitude and walk away. I have felt most of the above negative comments personally.

回覆
      • 參與者
        golf141 on #86561

Due to time constraint, I went there again with a friend of mine for regripping, no idea why they need so many sales persons, the new lady was freindly, but then the other were purely talking about trading watches and ignore us. Unfortunately Ray wasn’t around this time…

回覆
正在檢視 11 則發表的回覆
回覆至:#60881 回覆於 Funny experience at Golf corner
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.

取消