ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

golf in chongqing

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 使用者
        tsui on #18229

going to chongqing dec, anyone who has been there? any course must try? thanks

回覆
      • 使用者
        vincent on #23902

My vote to 上邦 though a little bit far

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23903

thanks vincent.

after considering the location, have decided to go for hongding and baoli, which are closer to city centre. looking forward to the experience.

回覆
      • 使用者
        vincent on #23904

Tsui
        红鼎封左9洞好一段時間做維護仲未開番,而家要打2 x 9洞, 記得去之前問清楚, 保利有36洞, 離市中心只20分鐘, 兩個都幾好玩, 山地場, 有D難度!
        如果你食得辣, 記得食麻辣火鍋, 重慶的超好味, 我響廣東都食唔番咁正嘅 🙁

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23905

vincent, i know shangbang is good but too far. what about nanshan? good?

回覆
      • 使用者
        jim555 on #23906

tsui….
        shangban is not that far now. They have a new express highway so it only takes 40 mins from centre of downtown. I played there many times and its far the best course in chongqing. They only charge around 550 rmb and that is much cheaper than the other courses. Nanshan only has 9 holes open but the greens were poor last month when i played there

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23901

very useful news jim555, thanks 1000 times.

回覆
      • 參與者
        chankingyip on #23907

Hi Tsui, my name is Andy, I will be 重慶 on Dec mostly but not sure the actual schedule up to now. How about your your schedule ? I would like to play together if we can match. I will update you once my schedule has confirmed. my email is chankingyip@gmail.com

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23908

Hi Andy, I will be in Chongqing around 8 to 11. Are u around?

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23909

I plan to play games early morning of 8 and 11 respectively. Interested for shangbang and baoli?

回覆
      • 參與者
        chankingyip on #23910

Hi Tsui, glad to heard about your trip schedule. I’m not sure my schedule but try to match with your schedule. I prefer 保利 cause near from chongqing downtown. May I have your email for the contact ?

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23911

hi andy, sent you email but didn’t hear back. i booked shangbang this thur morning 7:30am at 650CNY. are you joining? pls confirm asap.

by the way, i am living in mariott, qingnian road. if you happen to be around, we can take car together.

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23912

finally managed to finish two games in chongqing, shangbang and baoli. weather in these days in chongqing is awful, raining almost everyday and the fairways are muddy. greens are very slow.

both are not easy courses in particular to the wet situation,

finished two new courses anyway in my record.

回覆
正在檢視 12 則發表的回覆
回覆至:golf in chongqing
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.