Have you been nine eagle? How?

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 使用者
        aka on #18373

Have you been nine eagle? How?

回覆
      • 使用者
        havefun on #24301

good to practice your short game. have some “real beginners” there sometimes that u may have to be patience. a very challenging course….!!

回覆
      • 使用者
        cyril on #24300

reasonable price with AE card. Some of the Par3 holes are challenging but don’t expect that much, I prefer KSC-S 9 hole experience.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aka on #24302

@havefun wrote:

good to practice your short game. have some “real beginners” there sometimes that u may have to be patience. a very challenging course….!!

Thanks. My short game never did good anyway.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aka on #24303

@cyril wrote:

reasonable price with AE card. Some of the Par3 holes are challenging but don’t expect that much, I prefer KSC-S 9 hole experience.

Thanks! I would love to try in KSC, but I don’t have handicap card 🙁

回覆
      • 使用者
        cyril on #24304

If I remember correctly, you don’t need handicap card at KSC South during weekdays. In fact, probably no handicap requirement for weekend as well. South Course is for beginners to appreciate the game with a mix of Par 3-5 holes. The green and green side rough of KSC is better and “more realistic”, while the Eagle, like the closed Kaitak 9 hole course, is made up of sand and dirt.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aka on #24305

Tanks Cyril, appreciated for the valuable sharing. I’ll check this out, and also much like to try the 9eagle too. In fact, I did quite many golf in Mainland China but never try any golf course in Hong Kong yet so I’d like to try both……

回覆
      • 使用者
        windsor on #24306

FYI

It only apply for weekdays with a card holder

Handicap Requirements

………..The above requirements apply to both Hong Kong Identity (“HKID”) Card holders and non-HKID Card holders of all ages. However, qualified handicap players may bring players who have no handicap index to play at the South Course after 9:00 am on weekdays (except public holidays), subject to at least one qualified handicap player per flight.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aka on #24307

Thanks for the detail Windsor! Sounds like I have to get a handicap card if I wanna play at KSC over the weekend…. 🙄

回覆
正在檢視 8 則發表的回覆
回覆至:Have you been nine eagle? How?
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.