Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Divided into numerous districts, its main hub is called the golden Triangle which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown. KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers(the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling
Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old.
Hotline: 2137 2000
5 Days 4 Nights Golf Package: HK$ 6,880/pax up
4 Nights stay at Corus Hotel Sharing Twin
Kota Permai golf Golf Resort 18 holes weekday green fee + buggy&caddy(twin share)+Insurance
Saujana Golf Course (Palm Course) 18 holes weekday green fee + buggy&caddy(twin share)+Insurance
Saujana Golf Course (Cobra Course) 18 holes weekday green fee + buggy&caddy(twin share)+Insurance
KL Airport <> Hotel <> Golf Clubs Point to Point transfer (based on 4 travllers)
|Hong Kong > Kuala Lumpur :
MH079 HKG>KUL Depart 0845 Arrival 1250
CX723 HKG>KUL Depart 0825 Arrival 1230
|Kuala Lumpur > Hong Kong :
MH078 KUL>HKG Depart 1950 Arrival 2350
CX724 KUL>HKG Depart 1750 Arrival 2150
- Package does not include air ticket, we can quote separately
- Price excludes personal or travel Insurance, please buy them accordingly
- Weekend and Holiday golfing surcharge is required
- Transportation is based on 4 players, surcharge is needed if less then foursome.
- Package does not include caddie & driver tips.
- Please note that a compulsory Tourism tax for cities in Malaysia will be applied as follows:
RM 10.00 PER ROOM PER NIGHT for stays in hotels , this tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay
- The above price is for reference only, subject to final confirmation and availability
If any requirement, please feel free to contact us.