ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

中國高球壇有新希望

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 參與者
        古加852 on #18135

昨天在家中眼看Now 682 高球台 , 手就練推桿 發覺同 Paul Casey 和 Martin Kaymer 同一組的中國小子是誰 ? 當播完兩位名將打球後 , 電視台Controller通常都會把無機會的球手删去 , 但昨日竟然會播幾次”張新軍”打球的片段 又老鷹又小鳥真精彩, 連大會指定的Controller 都給面子証明”中國高球壇有新希望” 😆

回覆
      • 使用者
        borbor on #23602

Zhang xin-jun?

The guy played lights out in R3. Stumbled a bit on the front 9 in r4 but I don’t think you can ask for a better finish going 3 under in last 3 holes to claw it back

回覆
      • 使用者
        vincent on #23603

從網上得到這些資料

張新軍今年不到23歲,出生在戶縣的一個普通農家,初中畢業沒考上高中,在西安國際高爾夫球俱樂部當保安,後來從保安到球童,張新軍也逐步接觸上了這項運動。當上球員,或許就能改變命運。“那時練球完全是為了生存。”張新軍毫不諱言自己當時打球的初衷。

真正的轉捩點出現在2004年10月份,陝西省高協到西安國際高爾夫球俱樂部選苗子,當時還不到17歲的張新軍被陝西省高協副秘書長丁傑看中,才真正開始自己的高爾夫球人生。“選拔時,張新軍成績並不是很突出,但從幾次集訓看,這小孩愛動腦子。”

接下來,陝西省高協支持張新軍等球員參加了業餘巡迴賽,他奪得2007~2008年職業聯賽配對賽的第一名,開始在業內小有名氣。這個時候國家隊開始選拔運動員,成績突出的張新軍入選國家隊,成為西部地區唯一的國手。

回覆
      • 使用者
        vincent on #23604

我仲適應緊點用個新forum, 頭先未講完就send左出去 😕

張新軍和梁文冲今年代表中國隊打 Omega 世界杯, 希望佢地擦出火花, 打得好成績 🙂

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23605

golf is still restricted to the relatively rich ppl/countries. talented youngster in developing countires have no choices but opt for less expensive sports… table tennis, badminton….i really cant see the westerners have any advantages over asians in golf and there ought to be more Chinese in the top 100.

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #23606

Yeah, it seems China is having more & more new good golfers, the girls are not doing too bad either, Feng Shan Shan won earlier & just lost the playoff in Japan. Add Oil!

回覆
      • 使用者
        borbor on #23607

@wot wrote:

i really cant see the westerners have any advantages over asians in golf and there ought to be more Chinese in the top 100.

The LPGA already proves this is the case.

Give it a few years more, I have no doubt we’ll start seeing guys from Korea / China making their way inside the top 50 of the OWGR.

回覆
      • 參與者
        derbykoo on #23608

Well done Zhang xin-jun 😉

回覆
      • 參與者
        古加852 on #23609

真希望在 UBS Hk Open 見到他參與就好了… 😀

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #23610

With such a big population, there is no doubt that China can produce a top player, possibly a top 20 players in 5 to 7 years time, the problem is whether they can overcome the issue of supporting the sport or not, with their blessing (ie funding for coach, training, venues etc) sky is the limit. Sadly, at present, it seems they are anti golf than pro golf.

回覆
      • 使用者
        blee on #23611

Feng Shan Shan is also doing well last week in Japan. Keep up!! Chinese players!!

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #23612

i have big question mark whether can have top notch golf players in china in near future.

everyone come to china making common comments. you can find some very good courses in china, you can find have big investment here, however, you don’t see the same situation in china like some other golf developed countries.

i am residing in china and play here everyweek, however, most of the guys i witness playing on courses are those oldies or middle age guys driving bmw, or mercedes. very seldome i see youngstars.

the higher the golf population, the more the good players it will be, however, in china….

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #23613

I agree with you, the new & talented players are not having an easy time with limited support, if any, from the government, the progress for golf development & produce world class player will be very very slow, having said that we still managed to produce decent good players like Cheng Lin Wai & Liang Wen Chun (sorry for bad spelling), may be we can come up with a great player or 2 with relatively more young players joining the game than these 2 guys era.

回覆
      • 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #23614

There are history and facts, Chinese [and I mean Chinese, not just asians in general] can and had done well in other sports, such as, volley ball, badminton, ping-pong, to name a few. I will be subjective and would not name one Chinese had been the best, at certain time. But competitive and had held their own facing other best from the World. Why can’t we do it in golf, men or women, or juniors and amateurs??? Forget about the excuses [and facts] that how our society structured, how the governing body not helping, etc, etc. “If there is a will, there is a way.” If a 1/4-chinese, Tiger Woods, can do it pretty well, why can’t a 100% Chinese?

回覆
正在檢視 13 則發表的回覆
回覆至:中國高球壇有新希望
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.