ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

練功神器(罕有):single #9 iron – Titleist 714 CB 9號鐵

Posted In: Golf Buy & Sell

• 參與者
        yy211 on #92560

– Standard length with original loft & lie.

– Shaft and grip are quite new (Adams stock grip and Adams stock metal light SR shaft) – you can of course fit other heavier + steadier shafts and / or grips.

– Overall in good condition as shown in pictures (85% new), see below :

https://www.carousell.com.hk/yy211/

– Price: HK$350. PM, Carousell or leave contact e-mail / WhatsApp. Thanks ~

回覆
      • 參與者
        yy211 on #92565

HINT : if you have a set of AP2 or CB (now called T-100 and 620 CB ?) and your #9 is wearing out (after 150-yard approach shots day-in-day-out … lol), NOW is a perfect and RARE opportunity for you to replace or sharpen your #9 head with similar quality and makes … (also good to keep a short iron head back-up in long-run) … ~

In terms of price, I would not go lower than HK$300 (with shaft or HEAD only) – I am extracting the shaft and grip for this club in about two weeks … please take your time & good games !!

回覆
      • 參與者
        yy211 on #92664

FINAL price: HK$300 to trade at Wanchai MTR Station only – no short-term plan to separate iron head and existing shaft & grip on my part. Thanks ~

回覆
      • 參與者
        yy211 on #92957

加 50 港幣,送 “三角先生” 揮桿練習器 … lol

日本 TABATA GOLF三角先生 揮桿訓練練習器

回覆
      • 參與者
        yy211 on #92976

“三角先生” 已送出

回覆
正在檢視 4 則發表的回覆
回覆至:練功神器(罕有):single #9 iron – Titleist 714 CB 9號鐵
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.