ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

Big John did it again [like in Tin Cup?]

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #18197

John Daly will not be playing in Australia, ever. At least that’s what the organzier is hinting.

Big John ran out of balls after hitting a huge number of balls into the water. According to playing partner, Hunter Mahan, after couple of balls went into the water, Daly wasn’t really trying to make the shot. And it was said Daly was to hit the 16th stroke when he shoke the hands of the playing partners and walk-off the course. He did made a brief interview in the parking lot, calmly, saying, ‘I ran out of balls, what else can I do?’

Official statment said that the officials would have arrange for fresh supply of balls to let him finish the round… Wasn’t DQ the automatic ruling if a player ran out of balls, rules guru please confirm.

Come now, he was at +X before this hole [he hit a practice ball from the bunker thinking it was his ball, where are the fore-caddies?!, and made a triple bogey with penalty the hole prior]. What’s wrong of letting him quit, it is not like he was the attraction of the event??? Give the big guy a break, wouldn’t you?

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #23807

This guy’s overswing is so bad than he is worse than me, he plays so poorly & acts so unprofessional, it is unbelivable. But I like him! He is fun & exciting to watch, you will never know what he will do next, a birdie, an eagle or triple bogey! Hope he can plays more consistent, just can’t rely on invitations all the time.

回覆
      • 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #23809

I just always have soft spots for big boys, that’s all. Nope, can’t come up with any weak excuse to defend for him.

回覆
      • 參與者
        xxx on #23810

I lovin him la ….. 😆

回覆
正在檢視 3 則發表的回覆
回覆至:#23810 回覆於 Big John did it again [like in Tin Cup?]
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.

取消