ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

Course condition update

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 參與者
        sam on #18567

Saw another topic regarding course condition, it is horrible to pay so much money & find out the course you are playing has bad greens & fairways, I suggest we should keep others updated of the course you just played here to share.

I start first, played Lakewood course last month, condition of greens & fairways were bad, need at least few weeks to recover.

回覆
      • 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #24923

@Sam wrote:

Saw another topic regarding course condition, it is horrible to pay so much money & find out the course you are playing has bad greens & fairways, I suggest we should keep others updated of the course you just played here to share.

I start first, played Lakewood course last month, condition of greens & fairways were bad, need at least few weeks to recover.

#Sam = do you, by any chance, know the reason(s) of the bad conditions? And what make you think that it will recover in a few weeks’ time? It will be very helpful if more details are provided, if you have them. You know, bad conditions due to neglect = bad management will take a lot longer to get into better shape; on the other hand, planned work by the GC is a different story, They actually trying to make the course better, although might be bad for now, for a short while.

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #24924

Sandy McDivot,

I am not sure, by any chance, that if the course will recover or not, I just assume it will, because I play the course many times over many years and the condition always recovers after few weeks.

I am sorry that I didn’t give you a comprehensive report, next time I make an update, I will try to consult meteorological & agronomy experts first.

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #24925

Sandy,

Perhaps you could give us an update on the condition of Wyndance? 😀

回覆
      • 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #24922

@Deuce wrote:

Sandy,

Perhaps you could give us an update on the condition of Wyndance? 😀

Well, a bit tricky here… 1st of all, it was a few month when I last played there and now either it is well covered with snow or with wind-chill so severe, you might risk loosing an ear of a nose on the course. Winter is the season.

Played may be 5 times last year and my personal report – the not so-good designed holes are still there. The green, when double-cut, is still murderous. And, if you play from the wrong tees [too long for you], it will be still be a boring 4-hours [driving] out there.

回覆
正在檢視 4 則發表的回覆
回覆至:Course condition update
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.