ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

For Sale: Whitlam Wedges, Putters, Woods & New Pro V1 Balls

Posted In: Golf Buy & Sell

• 參與者
        stacktilter on #20543

I have a number of items for sale please see list below. All items can be traded at Garden Farm Driving Range. Please pm me your number if you are interested and I can whatsapp you the photos.

1) Very rare Whitlam 51 deg Limited Edition wedge with raw finish, can produce great amount of spin, in fair condition some small split in the bottom of the grip @$350
        2) Very rare Whitlam 58 deg Limited Edition wedge with raw finish, can produce great amount of spin, in fair condition some small split in the bottom of the grip @$350
        3) Brand new box of twelve Tiltiest Pro V1 golf balls @$200
        4) Callaway X wedge with raw finish; can produce great amount of spin, in fair condition @$250
        5) Royal Collection 5W with Reg shaft in fair condition @$450
        6) Ryobi R5 Rescue, highly appraised hybrid club in good codition @$500
        7) MacGreggor belly putter as used by V J Singh in winning his US Master, 48″ long in good condition @$250
        8) Fiel VA 2 Putter, very rare with 31″ shaft $250

回覆
      • 參與者
        stacktilter on #30864

@Stack&Tilter wrote:

I have a number of items for sale please see list below. All items can be traded at Garden Farm Driving Range. Please pm me your number if you are interested and I can whatsapp you the photos.

1) Very rare Whitlam 51 deg Limited Edition wedge with raw finish, can produce great amount of spin, in fair condition some small split in the bottom of the grip @$350
        2) Very rare Whitlam 58 deg Limited Edition wedge with raw finish, can produce great amount of spin, in fair condition some small split in the bottom of the grip @$350
        3) Brand new box of twelve Tiltiest Pro V1 golf balls @$200
        4) Callaway X wedge with raw finish; can produce great amount of spin, in fair condition @$250
        5) Royal Collection 5W with Reg shaft in fair condition @$450
        6) Ryobi R5 Rescue, highly appraised hybrid club in good codition @$500
        7) MacGreggor belly putter as used by V J Singh in winning his US Master, 48″ long in good condition @$250
        8) Fiel VA 2 Putter, very rare with 31″ shaft $250

回覆
      • 參與者
        stacktilter on #30865

Item 3 sold

回覆
      • 參與者
        stacktilter on #30866

All PM’s replied.

回覆
      • 參與者
        stacktilter on #30867

[attachment=0:1dwqzn1x]whit3.png[/attachment:1dwqzn1x]Pm replied

回覆
正在檢視 4 則發表的回覆
回覆至:For Sale: Whitlam Wedges, Putters, Woods & New Pro V1 Balls
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.