ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

How to tell if the golf club is a forged one?

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 參與者
        guy on #18484

My friend just gave me a new 56 degree wedge (with no brand name) and he told me that it is a forged one. How can I tell if it is forged or not? OR, I just trust my friend?

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #24705

May be you can do some search on the internet, the shape & look of are quite different.

回覆
      • 參與者
      • 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #24704

Bang it against something hard. It it chipped, it is not forged, if there is a dent, with nothing chipped off, it is forged. It is the most unscientific way, and you can go ahead and try… I won’t, though.

回覆
      • 參與者
        cleveland madness on #24707

@Sandy McDivot wrote:

Bang it against something hard. It it chipped, it is not forged, if there is a dent, with nothing chipped off, it is forged. It is the most unscientific way, and you can go ahead and try… I won’t, though.

In most cases, you can feel if a club is forged or not but if you really cannot feel the difference, Sandy’s comment is probably the only way since your club has no brand/model to it.

回覆
      • 使用者
        tsui on #24703

it is free, why do you want to validate?

回覆
      • 參與者
        guy on #24708

@Tsui wrote:

it is free, why do you want to validate?

Hi Tsui, just for my curiosity. I tried this wedge in last golf game. It is good. As a matter of fact, I don’t mind if it is forged or not.

回覆
正在檢視 6 則發表的回覆
回覆至:How to tell if the golf club is a forged one?
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.