ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

New forum format for Buy and Sell

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 參與者
        weekend golfer on #18139

Personally, I think this forum format is ill-suited to handle Buy and Sell. The old format is so much better. Previously, you know at a glance what people are buying and selling, how much, etc etc. Now, you try to squeeze everything into the topic subject.

I would suggest everyone to follow this format
        *Sell/Buy* Item description (price)

回覆
      • 管理員
        Bruce on #23627

Thanks for your input. We are trying to make changes to suit our Buy & Sell, we will upload the update as soon as possible & hopefully it will not take too long.

回覆
      • 參與者
        weekend golfer on #23629

Thanks! Appreciate that…

回覆
      • 使用者
        freedrop on #23630

You guys should take a tour at 2 of the much better developed golf forums in Singapore. Their features are a lot more flexible and the categories are more relevant and broad based.

http://www.golfrepublic.org/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.reddotgolfers.org/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

回覆
      • 使用者
        tpg on #23631

Did anyone know how to retrieve the old post ? I interested a set of clubs which before, but can’t communicate the buyer now….

回覆
      • 使用者
        imported_admin on #23632

@TPG wrote:

Did anyone know how to retrieve the old post ? I interested a set of clubs which before, but can’t communicate the buyer now….

Hi TPG,
        You can click here to view the old items.

回覆
      • 使用者
        tpg on #23633

Billion thanks ! Send enquiry still function ?

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #23634

Okay, so this is my first post on the new format. I do a lot of buying and selling on another international golf forum and we send stuff all over the world via EMS. That particular forum requires the seller to post pictures of item or the post would be removed by the Administrator. While the claim of 95 or 99% new is fine, but a picture is worth a thousand words to avoid any argument in the future. I am happy to see a few BST here with pictures attachment and would like to see more seller doing without being asked.

回覆
      • 使用者
        cho on #23626

The new format is really NO GOOD. Old format is simple to read and easy to use. Why the change??

回覆
      • 參與者
        weekend golfer on #23635

CHO: 100% agree. And once you have found an item that you are interested in, all subsequent discussions should be taken offline. A forum format is really inappropriate.

回覆
      • 參與者
        denny on #23636

I cant agree more with all others on this new format.
        What the hell is wrong with the old format???
        Really change for the worst, hope the admin can listen to user’s opinion.
        Dont act like our govnt, deaf and blind.

回覆
      • 參與者
        hkgolfer228 on #23637

Count one more ‘dislike’ please. 👿

Hopefully, there is solid schedule to improve. ❓

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #23638

Is there a PM (private message) function in this forum format. On the other forum, the negotiation or private conversation between a buyer and seller is conducted privately via email but using the forum board as a conduit, i.e.the seller or buyer has a choice whether to disclosed his or her email address or not. I personally have given up trying to sell anything on this forum for any reansinable price.

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23639

@Weekend Golfer wrote:

CHO: 100% agree. And once you have found an item that you are interested in, all subsequent discussions should be taken offline. A forum format is really inappropriate.

from the seller pt of view, this new format is definitely better, no need to send the same photos and answer the same questions repeatedly…..you can still have discussion off-line if you prefer

回覆
      • 管理員
        Bruce on #23640

Dear all,
        Thanks for all your inputs. I have just discussed the new Buy & Sell page with our IT, they are aware of the issues raised & are working to fix the problems so that it will be more user friendly, meantime, if you have more suggestions, please let us know so that we can try to add the ideas into the new forum.

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23641

quite amazed to see so many critisms on B/S new format.

1. it is new, should it be given more time to enhance?

2. there are certainly some improvements

3. they spent time and effort in making it better…even if teh result was not as good as everyone expected but still should be appreciated

finally, it is FREE

回覆
      • 參與者
        hkgolfer228 on #23642

Agree Wot!

But still ‘dislike’. It is personal feeling, nothing else. 😆

回覆
      • 參與者
        denny on #23628

@wot wrote:

3. they spent time and effort in making it better…even if teh result was not as good as everyone expected but still should be appreciated

finally, it is FREE

I am sure there are always pros & cons in a new product, but usually we go for a better change, not worse.
        One example, you try to search a name brand golf product in the B&S page, like Honma, then you will get this in reply.

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: honma.
        You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

Isnt that a backward instead of advancement?
        Kindly look into it, admin

回覆
      • 使用者
        imported_admin on #23643

@denny wrote:

@wot wrote:

finally, it is FREE

I am sure there are always pros & cons in a new product, but usually we go for a better change, not worse.
        One example, you try to search a name brand golf product in the B&S page, like Honma, then you will get this in reply.

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: honma.
        You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

Isnt that a backward instead of advancement?
        Kindly look into it, admin

Thanks denny, we have fixed the search problem. 🙂

回覆
      • 參與者
        denny on #23644

Much better. Admin, tks for the prompt action.

回覆
正在檢視 19 則發表的回覆
回覆至:#23632 回覆於 New forum format for Buy and Sell
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.

取消