ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

NOW – 時事全方位

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 管理員
        Bruce on #19955

高爾夫球評述員劉家樂同浸大體育系副教授雷雄德係NOW TV有個訪問關於粉嶺球會,大家有興趣可以睇下,我希望多D大眾傳媒可以好似Now咁做多D節目同叫多D業內及高球愛好者討論香港高爾夫運動的發展,等多D人可以了解我地。

http://news.now.com/home/local/player?newsId=75034″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #29042

It’s good to see there are more discussion for the Fanling Gc on tv, it is important to have a balance between building housing development and recreational area, hope our government will have the determination to keep the land for golf. More important, we need to have driving ranges specially in the city as 2 already closed. 😳

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29043

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29046

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29047

@aujames wrote:

如何?在下叫陣,敢交鋒嗎?
        區紹熙

香港真的病了, 快死了.

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #29048

Some people just think they are always right and like arguing, what a pity. Hong Kong has really developed a bad culture.

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29049

What is “真理”? If I remember from my bible study, it would be called “gospel”, right? All religion preaches “真理.” so we are all awaiting the gospel according to James.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29050

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29053

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29054

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29055

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29056

As far as I understand it, the Hong Kong golf club does not sell membership for ten of millions of dollars. The entrance fee individual membership is from 200k to 350k. I believe the club has not issued corporate memeberhsip for years. There were transfer of corporate memberships for over ten million privately but not from the club. KCC, CCC, CRC, HK Country Club plus CWBGC and other clubs all have corporate membership categories that are transferable so who else are benefiting from leased land? So where does this idea that HKGC is making ten of million from selling membership come from?

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29057

James 哥,do you have a list of all the sport and recreational clubs, golf or otherwise, in Hong Kong that lease government land besides HKGC and HKJC?

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29058

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29059

不再討論

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #29061

why can’t we discuss other clubs? They have the same problem, right? don’t avoid the overall issue and target just golf clubs, anyway, do you have solution? or just want to go on TV and have a show?

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29062

😕 @aujames wrote:

我重申我的立場:本人並非贊成取締粉嶺球會,而是認為它應該搬遷。這不是冇先例。
        其次,政府應検討粉嶺會籍問題。社會怎可能容忍私人利用租來的官地,謀取成千萬的金額!

I am not a debator and mainly a quiet person. From your position paper, you basically have just one agenda–the HkGC allows some of the membership ( corporate only) be sold privately for certain amount of dollars. The statement on ‘本人並非贊成取締粉嶺球會,而是認為它應該搬遷。這不是冇先 例’ is the result of just punishment, in your view, for the first transgression (sorry to use from Bible again) for allowing or for not condemning a corporate member selling for millions. Just for record, individual membership can not be sold or willed.

So from above, there is just one agenda, “corporate membership” and the sin of HKGC for allowing this to happen. So what does HKGA role in selling corporate membership?

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29063

” 請只回答我一個問題- 為何政府1000蚊租塊地比球會,而球會及會員可以將會藉賣千多萬?” on this quote, you did say the club sold for millions.

On a later post, you said you did not accused the cub of selling membership only condoning it. And in your view, the just penalty for this transgression is ……..?

回覆
      • 參與者
        xxx on #29064

@Deuce wrote:

@aujames wrote:

如何?在下叫陣,敢交鋒嗎?
        區紹熙

香港真的病了, 快死了.

X 2 !

回覆
      • 使用者
        thor on #29065

球會目前制度是千瘡百孔但並不等同要把球會搬遷!
        球會選址是要配合社會及高球發展需要.
        而球會應否改革,理應定期作檢討.
        現時英式會所制度已有百年歷史,不合時宜.
        但亦絕不能因此而要球會搬遷!
        英式會所制度要檢討的範圍亦不應只在於高爾夫球,還有木球,草地滾球,馬會,中華遊樂會,南華會甚至印度會,童軍總會等等
        問題之複雜,非三言兩語能解決.
        相信要等一國兩制完了之後再行檢討

回覆
      • 參與者
        sai on #29066

而球會及會員可以將會藉賣千多萬?
        你答了此問題,社會冇意見,我馬上收聲.

Because its legal my firend.

why do i have to pay $15000 for renting a 500 sq ft flat in lai chi kok area and have to pay almost one month salary as tax every year and some people get cheap accomdation in public housing? and they don’t even bother look for a job?

i don’t have problem with it. I don’t blame the rich and i don’t blame the poor.

Becuase this is how the world works! not jsut hong kong! it doens’t follow the holly bible!

why my father is not lee ka shing?
        why don’t you donate all your money to the poor?
        come on, grow up!

and why drives always fade to the right 180 yard ? why ian poulter doesn’t and go 280 yard?

becuase i am not as good as him, but can i change it?

回覆
      • 參與者
        xxx on #29060

free market

or

Capitalism

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

回覆
      • 使用者
        anonymous on #29051

不過

回覆
      • 使用者
        anonymous on #29052

可以買賣是公司會籍.understand……

回覆
      • 使用者
        anonymous on #29044

((((()))))

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #29045

This guy is totally unreliable, one minute he posted demands to challenge everyone for a debate so that the ‘truth’ can be found through discussion and when he was challenged, he deleted and changed all his posts and said he does not want to talk about it, WTX!

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29067

The debate is moved to public TV, not at this forum. Pls see TVB.

回覆
      • 使用者
        havefun on #29068

Gentlemen, it is sad to see personal attacks started here. It is perfectly ok to express your opinions in a polite and reasonable manner. This discussion is all for the good of golfers and this sport here in HK and I trust most of the 007 members are people with good quality.

Happy golfing.

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #29069

我對這位叫自己係’清流’的仁兄unreliable絕不是personal attack只是客觀分析, 原因是佢首先冇禮貌地胡亂’叫陣’又要找人同佢’交鋒’, 又要求同佢上電視辯論, 簡直冇事生非! 

可惜佢前言不對後語, 事實不清, 當有人quote佢舊post踢爆之後, 又立即刪除自己的post! 想討論就唔該大方些少, 有禮貌些少, 邀請別人參與時尊重別人不同的意見, 如立場不定, 迴避問題, 就會令人討厭及被批評.

回覆
      • 使用者
        thor on #29041

不如問問”城市論壇” 及”把酒當歌”有冇興趣開這個議題啦 😀

回覆
      • 使用者
        deuce on #29070

Just reading all the threads and posts, i think mr AU is on a personally crusade to tear down the Hong Kong Golf Club, I am not sure the public housing is the issue. It is also not necessarily the whole government recreation land policy since he does not want to talk about other clubs which also pay a token 1,000 per year for use of land. It is the idea of divide and conquer. At this point, all others clubs are hiding and keeping a low profile and dare to speak.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29071

各方可通過各大眾媒體發表意見。

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #29072

最後,在下停止在此website補充及發言了。謝謝。

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #29073

睇第一段仲以為呢位仁兄肯道歉, 都諗住算數.

點知看完全文及第二個回應先了解到冇乜誠意, 只係選擇場地, 視乎回應對佢有冇利先繼續討論, 咁都得?

一大堆什麼清流, 博客, 編輯主任, 電台, NOW又TVB, 真巴閉, 可以面不紅耳不赤, 又識搬龍門, 講唔掂又删貼, 邊有人夠你講呀? 想博上鏡同出位就真,個份所謂什麼’一石擊破水中天’文章, 以為好醒, 第一段只係識抽政府水, 第二段的遷徙粉嶺球會就早已有人提出, 了無新意, 自以為是, 最後幾段關於高爾夫運動發展及原居民, 道理同亞媽係女人一樣, 講左等於冇講, 連這討論區幾個網友都未能說服, 攪到要草草刪貼兼道歉, 仲好意思上電視同人辯論,唉!

我都唔想繼續同搬龍門又改貼人再討論, 好彩你話收工, 唔該哂!

回覆
      • 使用者
        vincent on #29074

DTC
        同感 😀

回覆
      • 使用者
        100 on #29075

在香港生活了超過半個世紀,亦不與粉嶺球會扯上任何關係,但見香港現在發展到連普通市民打高爾夫球這樣的卑微健康運動都被有心人硬拉作政治鬥爭工具,難怪有識之士大嘆 Hong Kong is dying,true,so sad for our silent majority。

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #29076

As a keen golfer, I hope to keep or have more driving ranges and courses in hong kong, hope some media and politicians can stop taking advantage and get some rights for poor middle class also.
        Lastly, i think this au guy is definitely riding the issue, there is absolutely no reason for him to be so rude and post so much about himself and advertise what he is doing. What a shame.

回覆
正在檢視 36 則發表的回覆
回覆至:NOW – 時事全方位
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.