ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

Taylormade R11S driver

Posted In: Golf Buy & Sell

• 使用者
        aujames on #20286

Taylormade R11S driver 10.5 with R shaft. Almost like new or say 99.5 new. Just do a few swings at driving range, but don’t like it. Sell at 2300.

回覆
      • 使用者
        ironman on #30094

Any pictures? Pls send to ironman@yahoo.com.

回覆
      • 參與者
        golfer101 on #30095

New one selling under 2k at proshop now

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30096

If so, it will be good chance to buy at pro shop.

回覆
      • 使用者
        sancheez on #30090

Over US$300 for a second hand club, may as well just buy the new R1 for a few dollars more.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30091

This is good price

回覆
      • 使用者
        sancheez on #30092

Plenty of new ones here for that price as well – http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mizuno+mp30&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=taylormade+r1&_sacat=0″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

GLWS

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30093

This is good price

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30088

This is good price

回覆
      • 使用者
        ironman on #30089

@Sancheez wrote:

Plenty of new ones here for that price as well – http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mizuno+mp30&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=taylormade+r1&_sacat=0″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

GLWS

Thank you Sancheez and golfer 101, you guys are so right. James not need to send me any photo, will go pro shop today.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30081

As I said, you can also go to pro shop or ebay. It is your choice.

回覆
      • 使用者
        ironman on #30082

😆 great, just bought one from pro shop @19xx. good deal and is R11 J, newer model and SR flex. Cant believe price drop real fast for taylor made products. Thanks guy for the valuable info.
        Good luck in selling and nice weekend.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30087

我枝R11Sdriver 回收唔賣。今日去ABC問過,它只有一支9度stiff shaft R11S driver賣1990。其他係賣二千四。師兄買到R11J, 只花了不到二千,唔該開名係那一家pro shop, 等我同眾brother都去買番支。

回覆
      • 使用者
        ironman on #30085

FYI
        First, the J model I bought is not brand new. The salesperson told me it was pre owned by a spoiled kid who bought it and didn’t like it after a few swing in DR. So it is 99.9% new. He wanted 2k+before but then drop price just after CNY.

Second, don’t take it personal, it is the price of TM products that drop fast and not neccessarily indicate your club is overpriced. Just that other golfers like Sancheez and golfer101 both happen to know and thus benefit me.

The club is yours and you can ask for any price and the sky is the limit, just that if it would sell. James, be positive and should appreciate all these price sensitive golfers in here.

Happy golfing and selling. Good luck

回覆
      • 參與者
        golfer101 on #30084

Metxx Golf Shop they hv branch in Causeway Bay, TST & whitehead.
        Selling under 2K brand new.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30083

Thanks for all the comment and information. This offer is closed. No enquiry. If you want R11S, pls go to pro shop.

回覆
      • 使用者
        aujames on #30086

忠告一句,如果Taylormade產品跌價跌得咁厲害,真是買來托。R11S 去年年中才出。各位brother, 買其他品牌好過。

回覆
      • 參與者
        golfer101 on #30097

This is Taylormade style, so R1 is coming.

回覆
正在檢視 17 則發表的回覆
回覆至:#30097 回覆於 Taylormade R11S driver
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.

取消