ENGLISH | 訂場熱線: 2137 2007 / 2137 2000 / 4007 007 148

Tiger

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 使用者
        pho948 on #18194

Tiger wood is leading by one stroke in Australian Open after 36 holes. Hope he can put it together this time.

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #23790

From what I saw on the news, he looks more comfortable & confident than before, hope he can play better golf than the last couple of years, watching golf without him in contention is less exciting for sure. I just wonder if he can ever recover? ❓

ps. The Wood is missing the ‘s’

回覆
      • 使用者
        sandy mcdivot on #23791

How about that mess by Steve Williams running his mouth, AGAIN, at the caddies-only party after the rounds at Shanghai. Feel sorry for Scott, but would it be appropriate to site Williams down, at least for the Australian Open? At least a slap on the wrist!!!

回覆
      • 使用者
        100 on #23792

TW stumbled in R3. Hope he can come back today just like the mighty tiger we used to see in the past. He adds relish to the game.

回覆
      • 使用者
        100 on #23793

Steve Williams is in effect an ungrateful canine.

回覆
      • 使用者
        100 on #23794

TW hits 67, -5 today, ties 2nd currently. he is coming back. anxious to see his phenomenal play again in the upcoming President Cup.
        As an avid golfer, I am his die hard fan. as a folk, I must say his private life is disgusting.

回覆
      • 參與者
        danny on #23795

he did very well today.. his putter’s feel is very good already. i think he will do good next week and also climb back to no.1 in 2012…although i feel he will realize that there are more capable players who can compete with him head to head

回覆
      • 參與者
        古加852 on #23796

老虎今日打得怎樣

回覆
      • 參與者
        golfalot on #23797

Sorry that he could not put it together this time. If it was an even par instead of a 75 third round, he could have won it. Now he has to settled for the 3rd place. But he played better than Jason Day though. He should be back soon.

回覆
      • 參與者
        hkgolfer228 on #23798

R1 = 68
        R2 = 67
        R3 = 75
        R4 = 67
        Total = -11

He can be winner if the 3rd round is kept as Par 72 (the 1st one is -13).

回覆
      • 使用者
        vincent on #23799

Good to see he is coming back closed. I want to see the Tiger roars again 😀

回覆
正在檢視 10 則發表的回覆
回覆至:Tiger
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.