Your favorite KSC holes

Posted In: Golf Forum

• 使用者
        dtc on #18153

Do you have favorite at KSC?

For par 3, I like the 16th South.
        Par 4, is 16th North
        Par 5, also North, the 17th.

Dont like the East course at all. How about you?

回覆
      • 參與者
        sam on #23673

The 16 hole on the south course is very difficult, you must be a good player! I like the no 2 hole, much easier to have par. The other hole I like is no 18, very nice hole.
        Finally, I agree the east course is not very good to play.

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23674

i would say most memorable rather than favorite (=easy?)

p3: N14 (beautiful)
        p4: N9 (very difficult to get par)
        p5: E18

回覆
      • 參與者
        x20 on #23675

I like North #1:
        1. It requires a long drive to clear right water and bunker, if you are not long then it requires an accurate drive to left of the water…a must hit fairway in order to ease up your lay up shot……
        2. Water left and right in play on your second shot near 100 to 150 mark……
        3. After two perfect shots, you still need and accurate short iron or wedge to hit the green……

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #23676

Sam, I am just another weekend hacker, shooting mid 80s most of the time, you are right that the 16th south is a hard hole with little room for error but if we play it right, it is a ‘fun’ to par this pretty hole sometimes. Agree with wot of his selection of holes too, We are lucky to have KSC which has so many fantastic holes Perhaps, we should vote the worse hole(s) of ksc instead? For me, the east course is the worse for sure, the 18 is one of the weird one.

回覆
      • 使用者
        green hand on #23677

Par 3: North 11, uphill par 3
        Par 4: North 10, long par 4
        Par 5: North 17, my first eagle

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23678

@Green Hand wrote:

eagle N17 is not easy. 2 + 1 putt or holed it from the 3rd approach shot?

回覆
      • 使用者
        green hand on #23679

@wot wrote:

@Green Hand wrote:

Yes, 2 on 1 putt

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23680

@Green Hand wrote:

@wot wrote:

@Green Hand wrote:

Yes, 2 on 1 putt

wow, u r good. ur drive should be ~300 and 2nd with ~250…..not that many hkers can do that…incl HKPGA, i guess

回覆
      • 使用者
        doggie on #23681

To my mind, a good hole is hole that can allow you to have different approaches. Based on this criteria, some of my favourite holes in KSC are
        N1
        East 4
        East 12

回覆
      • 使用者
        dtc on #23682

@Doggie wrote:

To my mind, a good hole is hole that can allow you to have different approaches. Based on this criteria, some of my favourite holes in KSC are
        N1
        East 4
        East 12

I like to N1 too, east 12 is not too bad but east 12, I am not too sure, look awkward & always play badly at his hole. 👿

回覆
      • 使用者
        green hand on #23683

It is not easy to make 2 on at any par 5 hole any more nowadays because of the traffic. I did that long long time ago.

回覆
      • 使用者
        wot on #23684

@Green Hand wrote:

It is not easy to make 2 on at any par 5 hole any more nowadays because of the traffic. I did that long long time ago.

the ability that matter!

回覆
正在檢視 12 則發表的回覆
回覆至:#23675 回覆於 Your favorite KSC holes
您的資訊:

Dear users, the 'Set as private reply' is currently unavailable, please use the PM funtion instead.

取消